The following are hyperlinked resources, FAQs, and additional documents provided through the ELC.
• National Schools Webinar –This webinar series will begin Friday, September 24th at 4:00 am (ChST) through December 2021. National Schools webinar series will provide state, tribal, local, and territorial (STLT) education and public health partners with the latest information and resources on the COVID-19 outbreak and U.S. efforts.
Register at this link for a unique participant link, an email confirmation will be provided individually.
• Reopening Schools FAQ – downloadable under the “Guidance” area, get answers to common questions regarding required activities, testing plans, allowable expenses, and more for this supplemental opportunity. Also available in REDCap Repository files.
• ELC Reopening Schools Resource Guide – recipients can use these resources to plan school-based testing programs and assess applications for quick and scalable COVID-19 test data collection, patient management, and result reporting in non-laboratory points of care. Also available in REDCap Repository files.
• Community of Practice webinar slides – PDFs of CoP webinars receipients received invitations to previously, covering screening testing programs in K-12 school settings.
• COVID-19 School Testing Toolkit – School-based COVID-19 testing programs help keep children in school and participating in the activities they enjoy. Resources and educational materials to help communicate to teachers, parents, guardians, and students about the importance of regular school testing programs.